CEOs Coordination Meeting
date: August 06, 2017
Afghanistan Banks Associations (ABA) organized member banks' Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) Coordination meeting on August 06, 2017 to address member banks problems. The CEO level meeting is being conducted by ABA in order to tackle the banking sector common problems, identify opportunities, improve and strengthen inter-bank collaborations.
1. Banks and MFIs round table
2. Presentation on Security Expense of the Banks
3. Update member banks on Banking and Finance working Group
(Under Executive Committee on Private Sector Development. IRoAf)
4. Credit Guarantee Opportunity by , ADF, USAID, DCAs, ACGF
5. Profits distribution based on weightages – Related to Islamic Banking
6. Membership of Financial services with ABA .i.e. VFS (Vision Financial service), Exchanger Zone etc.
7. De-listing Afghanistan from Grey list & Correspondence banks relationship
8. TOR for the compliance software
9. Seeking DAB’s support on ABA’s Credit Standing committee submission on resolving Credit problems
10. PRMIA Local Chapter for Afghanistan
The above agenda points discussed and the relevant important points finalized to be taken with Da Afghanistan Bank (Central Bank). Furthermore, Mr. Amiri updated members that ABA and AIBF tried their level best for opening of PRMIA Local Chapter in Afghanistan, and recently Mr. Najeebullah Amiri Executive Director ABA and Mr. Lutfullah Pasarly CEO of AIBF was approved as co-regional Directors by PRMIA respectively, "The members appreciated ABA-AIBF efforts"