Board of Directors Meeting Held on 21th December 2019
date: December 21, 2019
The Board of Directors (BoD) meeting was conducted at ABA on December 21, 2019 to review operating and Financial Performance of the ABA for the year 2019 and the future plan and budget for the year 2020.
1. Mr. Salem Omaid, ABA Chairman and CEO Azizi Bank
2. Mr. Jayanta Ray, ABA Board Member and CEO Ghazanfar Bank
3. Mr. Gohar Ali Shah, ABA Board Member and CEO NBoP
5. Mr. Najibullah Amiri, Executive Director ABA
6. Mr. Edrees Alimy, Senior Research and Communication Officer
7. Mr. Enayatullah Lodin, Senior Admin & Finance Officer
The agenda items:
1. ABA Main Achievements for the year 2019
2. Operation plan for the year 2020
3. Financials for 2019
4. Budget approval for the year 2020
Discussions and Conclusions:
At the beginning, Mr. Najibullah Amiri ABA Executive Director welcomed the Board by welcoming remarks and appreciated their generous support with ABA.
Subsequently, Mr. Edrees Alimy delivered a comprehensive presentation on ABA key achievements in the area of Lobbying and regulatory reforms, Reduction of security cost, Strengthening and Coordination, Knowledge management, financial literacy, media exposures and contribution to the national projects.
Later on Mr. Enayatullah Lodin ABA Admin and Finance delivered a presentation on ABA financials.
After detailed discussions and going through ABA activities/future plan, The BoD approved the budgeted for the year 2020.